Corporate Tax Officer | Young and meritocratic fiduciary
This fiduciary is one of the most modern, growing and meritocratic service providers in Luxembourg. Offering a wide range of tax, accounting and legal services, they are able to act as a one stop shop for a high level client base of financial companies (Private Equity Funds, Real Estate, Holdings..).
Today, in order to support their rapid but smart expansion, they would like to add an experienced Corporate Tax Officer / Advisor to the team.
If you want to flourish in your career and join a fiduciary with lots of trainings and career opportunities, this is the right fit for you. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to learn from the best and most experienced finance professionals on the market.
Contact us today at +352 26 38 38 50 for more information regarding this position.
Role & Responsibilities | Tax / Corporate Tax / Fiduciary
Your portfolio of clients will comprise Private Equity/Real Estate, Securitization and Holding clients, for which you will:
· Establish and review tax returns while respecting the deadlines ;
· Offer tax advice so your clients are in the best possible position ;
· Keep up to date regarding the Luxembourgish tax regulations, developments and updates ;
Profile and Career path | Tax / Corporate Tax / Fiduciary
· Minimum 3 years of experience in a Big Four, Fiduciary or Service provider in Luxembourg ;
· You speak English and French fluently ;
· You have very good knowledge of the applicable Tax laws and regulations in Luxembourg ;
· As you are career driven, you now want to join a meritocratic environment where your hard work will be recognized and supported.
Offer & Advantages | Tax / Corporate Tax / Fiduciary
· GREAT SALARY PACKAGE : You can count on a salary package up to € 50.000 gross per year, meal vouchers and an annual bonus. Of course, this package will evolve along with you!
· YOUNG AND GROWING TEAM : In this fiduciary, you will integrate a young and motivated team of people who share the same vision as you, all the while keeping a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
· LOCATION : You will get to work in brand new and luminous offices south of Luxembourg-City, with an excellent accessibility by public transport or car.
Abiomis is a boutique recruitment & advisory agency specialized in the Financial and Legal fields in Luxembourg, offering entry level to executive management positions all over the country.
Our partners are leading financial service providers and law firms in Luxembourg, made up of small and human-sized companies as well as prominent players on the market.
Our team is made up of highly skilled and experienced consultants, all sharing the same objective :
Assisting candidates and companies with a tailor-made, confidential and quality oriented service in their search for the right long-term professional fit.
At Abiomis, we value what matters most to you. We know listening is key and, in doing so, this allows us to determine together which opportunities could suit you and your criteria best. Whether you are a candidate or company, we are here every step of the way and it will be our pleasure to assist you in your evolution.
Contact us today to discuss your next career move or have a look at our current vacancies on www.abiomis.com .
Let us help you thrive in your career.
Tax OR Fiscalité OR Tax Accountant OR Fiscaliste OR TVA OR VAT OR Tax Returns OR Declarations Fiscales OR Déclarations TVA OR Taxe OR Taxation OR Fiscalist OR Fiscal OR Corporate Tax OR Personal Tax OR Tax Manager OR Tax Director OR Tax Officer OR Cross Border OR Conseiller Fiscal OR Fiduciaire OR Fiduciary OR Tax Compliance OR Tax Advisory OR Service Provider OR Finance OR Financial OR Financier OR ACCA OR SOPARFI OR Financial Companies OR Sociétés Commerciales OR Commercial Companies OR Private Equity OR Real Estate OR PERE OR Sociétés Financières OR Personnes Physiques OR SPV OR Special Purpose Vehicles OR Partner OR CEO OR COO OR CFO OR Management OR PSF